Following the recently available RSPH competency qualification, ATaC now offers the full range of qualifications asbestos surveyors and analysts need to gain competent person status. To mark this ATaC has announced an exclusive offer.
This range of asbestos qualifications are through the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) and were specifically developed for professionals working in UKAS accredited organisations involved in asbestos management.
Why choose an RSPH asbestos qualification?
• Regulated independently by Ofqual
• UKAS recognised for compliance with LAB 30 and RG 8
• Service standard for issuing results/certificates 10 working days or less
Why choose ATaC to deliver asbestos qualifications?
• Trainer and assessor independent
• All assessments carried out by TAQA qualified assessors
• Conducted under ISO 9001 certified management system
• Scheduled qualifications available across the country and throughout the year
Now all the RSPH qualifications that asbestos surveyors and analysts need to gain competent person status are available, ATaC is offering ‘3 qualifications for the price of 2’.
Don’t miss ‘3 for 2’ … book before 29 September 2017!
“3 for 2” offer details, and terms and conditions, are available on the ATaC website here